Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fantasy Woes....

My Fantasy Team on Draft Day looked like a championship caliber offense and a dominant pitching staff. Here is what it is:
Lineup:
Catcher: Jason Varitek/ Ivan Rodriguez
First Base: Lance Berkman/ Paul Konerko
Second Base: Freddy Sanchez/ Emilio Bonificio
Third Base: Chipper Jones/ Jorge Cantu/ Mike Lowell
Short Stop: Jose Reyes/ Ryan Theriot
Outfielders: Matt Holliday/ Carlos Quentin/ Ryan Ludwick/ Carlos Beltran/ Adam Dunn/ Elijah Dukes
DH: Jason Giambi
Pitchers:
SP: Cliff Lee
SP: Edison Volquez
SP: Cole Hamels
SP: Ricky Romero
SP: Zach Duke
RP: Heath Bell
Injured:
DL: Daisuke Matsuzaka
DL: Chris Carpenter
----------------------------------------
This team, has gotten me -30 points. I am unsure how. This team has such caliber, but with all those players in a slump, my only savior is Heath Bell... I am unsure why my offense will not play well, but my pitching seems to tear up my points. All those guys can't seem to win, but all in all, I hope that I can get out of last place. The leader, has 105 points, I, have 52.
-Tyler, The Sports Guru...


No comments:

Post a Comment